Monday, July 19, 2010

Just in Case

Before I begin let me say, this is NOT a suicide note. I am not depressed. Though life is troublesome and not easy, I'm completely happy. Promise.
There are just some things I really feel I need to share.
Just in general, and because of the Bible, we know life is fragile and can be taken at any time; but because I am a Christian, moreover a full time missionary, needless to say my life is "dangerous." I've been thinking a lot lately about how short life really is. I mean, honestly, even if we live to be 100, in light of eternity that's nothing.
As many of you who will read this know, I plan to go to China this Christmas. As you well know, they are a communist country and they do not allow Christianity or Bibles. If I am able to go, I will be breaking both of those laws. Whatever. :)
This is a serious situation. Many of these people haven't heard the Gospel and they NEED to. God has placed an enormous passion for the lost and hurting. I will not ignore them.
So, regardless of whether or not I get to go to China this Christmas (or later) or wherever I go: New York, Africa, India, downtown Columbus, not the point. I just wanted everyone that I care about and vice versa to know that no matter what happens to me, I will be happy. If it is God's will for me to die the death of a martyr, I will gladly accept this and rejoice. So I need you all to promise me that you won't be mad if this happens. Not at God or the people who did it. In fact, if it happens and you have the ability, I would like you to tell those people once I leave for Heaven. :) Seriously.
I love you all very much.
No matter who you are, if you're reading this, I love you. More importantly, God loves you.
Pray for me.
I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment