Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heart games.

It has come to my attention, especially recently, that some of my tweets/statuses/whatever else have sometimes come across wrong and therefore caused concern for some around me (others could care less and that's fine, too).

I feel I need to clarify a few things.

I am happy.

In fact, I'm ecstatic about life, as I have been since my birth in 2006.

The issue is not happiness, joy rather (different topic, different day), but humanity. Even though I smile almost all the time, especially when around people, I still have feelings.
Though joy contains my heart (I'm still not going to discuss the difference in that and happiness, yet) I still have these nasty feelings. Feelings are not always bad, as it seems I am stating, but they can often be just that. Occasionally I allow my feelings to have more power than they should and thus it leads me to feeling bitter, angry, etc.

I do trust people, not in the ways and depths I used to, but I still do. I promise.
I still love people. Always will.
I still believe forgiveness should run freely in our hearts.
I just have to be transparent sometimes. If I don't my heart gets hard, quickly; so for those times I must let the nasty out, though I promise to try my best to never aim it at any person, ever, be patient with me.
For those who do, you have no need in ceasing to check on me when I do either. It helps more than you know.

I really love you.

Sincerely,
Son of King Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment