Friday, June 11, 2010

I told you He is listening.

If you're reading this, and you didn't read the last blog about my trip to Birmingham, scroll down now and read it first. This one will be much better if you read it. Trust me. :)

I ended my last blog encouraging you to help someone when you see them in need, because it's what you should do, and I promised you that God will listen when you need help. :)

Yesterday on my way home from work I had a massive blow out. I ended up being stranded for quite some time then, eventually had to walk to get a ride. I have a spare but it's mounted to the bottom on the vehicle and I did not have the tool needed to get it down. I left my vehicle there overnight and this morning had to go to the doctor because I was still sick. After leaving there I went to begin working on the vehicle again, hoping I could manage to get the tire down somehow. As blanco and I pull up what do we see 100 yards from my vehicle, another car, two men, broken down. Their tire had also blown out. So we pull over (we had borrowed mom's vehicle to go work on mine). We made sure they didn't need help and stood by them while they finally got their tire on and I asked to try the tool they used but it didn't work. Anyway, we stayed calm and were about to leave, but all of a sudden, a man pulled over and checked on us. Not only did he have some wood to place my jack on to prevent the jack from sinking so far into the ground and slipping, but of course, as God would ALWAYS do, he had just the tool needed to get my spare tire down. Saving me pain, time and money.
God is good.
Seriously, even when it seems wrong or hard (I had to walk a mile and wait nearly twenty four hours) He still cares.
He still loves you.
He still has the best planned for you.
Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment